With the holiday season now officially in full swing, you may be trying to come up with the ideal gift for your tenants – particularly if you want to thank them for taking good care of your investment property.
Depending on just how generous you’re feeling – or on how much you have available to spend – there is actually an array of potential gift ideas, from the simple to the pricy. In terms of the more high-dollar offerings, you could consider one (or more) of the following:
- Gourmet food basket that contains candies, cookies, salty snacks, or a mixture of all
- Gift card for a restaurant, movie theater, or other popular place
- A bottle of wine or champagne – which can be appropriate for ringing in the new year
- Tickets to a concert or sporting event
If you want to still show that you care, but aren’t in a position to spend big dollars, there are some other possible gift ideas that can be appealing, too. These could include:
- A calendar – and in particular, one that lists local events going on throughout the year
- A mug, along with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate mix and marshmallows
- A loaf of fresh baked bread or other similar goodies
- A poinsettia or other type of potted plant
Communicating regularly with your tenants, as well as managing and maintaining rental properties, can be somewhat time consuming – especially if you own multiple rental units. So, if you’d like to give yourself the gift of additional time to focus on other things, hiring a property manager could be a great solution.
If you own rental real estate in Orlando and / or in the surrounding Central Florida area, give us a call for more details on the services offered by an experienced property management team.