Why Give Us Your Property Management Referrals?
Realtor Referral Program
Do you have clients who need property management services in Orlando or Central Florida? We want to tell you about the Central Florida Property Management Realtor Referral Program!
Central Florida Property Management employs specialized techniques to quickly and effectively lease and manage the properties of our clients better than any other Orlando property management company in the business. But there’s something in it for you, too – our referral fees are DOUBLE what other property management companies pay, with a tiered bonus structure for those who send us multiple referrals.
Let us show you and your client why your property manager DOES matter!
Better Management. Happy Clients.
- Professional-grade photography and aggressive marketing on hundreds of websites
- In-depth tenant screening including credit and criminal record checks, eviction and foreclosure screening, employment verification, and communications with prior landlords
- Landlord-friendly lease, prepared by an attorney with 35 years experience
- Video walkthrough of property condition before tenant move-in
- Monthly financial statements prepared by CPA
- Rents direct deposited into owner bank accounts
- Maintenance performed only by licensed and insured professionals
- Online access for owners and tenants available from any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
Our Referral Fees are DOUBLE the Industry Standard
Have a Client to Refer to Us?
Click Here to Fill Out the Contact Form!
Recent Blog Posts
With many business owners and consumers alike getting anxious about the Coronavirus stay-at-home orders, Orlando and Central Florida have taken some steps that reopens the economy. But even so, it is unlikely that things will [...]
Eviction Moratorium For over a month now, Florida landlords (along with rental property owners across the U.S.) have not been allowed to evict tenants for non-payment of rent due to the COVID-19 crisis. This, in [...]
As we continue to grapple with our “new normal” during the COVID-19 outbreak, there are many areas of life where things that we once took for granted have now morphed into much more detailed processes. [...]
The COVID-19 virus has affected the way we work, shop, and learn - and even the way we live – not just in the U.S., but around the globe. Yet, there are many people who [...]
While most of the country is staying home to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus), others need to continue conducting business as usual – and this includes rental property owners and landlords. So, [...]